zum Inhalt...



Company History

The following points in time mark the development of BERNER Company from its foundation up to the present.

  • 1964 Company is founded by the Berner family in a rented hall at the centre of Bischofsheim
  • 1974 New construction of the first factory halls and the administration building at the current site near federal highway B 279
  • 1978 Takeover of Hanauer Pumpen und Getriebebau
  • 1979 Extension building for apprentice workshop and painting plant. First wheel setpress for Belgium
  • 1980 Tool mounting systems for working with sintered metal
  • 1981 First maintenance of mechanical wheel setpresses
  • 1981 First electrode system is presented at a trade fair in Leningrad, Russia, and delivered
  • 1981 Extension of administration building
  • 1983 First rail straightener plant is delivered to German Federal Railway, Nuremberg
  • 1985 First tire curing press for tire retreading is delivered to Gummi-Mayer Landau
  • 1985 Extension assembling hall
  • 1987 Takeover by INDUS AG
  • 1991 Production of systems / assembly devices for coating installations
  • 1992 Production of transport / material flow systems for non-woven fabrics
  • 1994 Design and production of mould systems for the treatment of recycled synthetic materials
  • 1996 Biggest press worldwide for the straightening of profiles is delivered to China
  • 1998 800 m roller table for an new rail welding plant is delivered to the Netherlands
  • 1999 First rail straightener press with automatic measuring device is delivered to China
  • 1999 Production, assembly, commissioning of machines for woodworking (slicing machine)
  • 2000 Prototype of a device for the automatic straightening of slender parts is presented at the production plant at Bischofsheim
  • 2003 Welding of more than 1000 aluminium anodes with subsequent welding and process inspection
  • 2004 Commissioning of semiautomatic straightener for rails for India
  • 2010 Takeover by Evelyn Tröster
  • 2011 TÜV certification of the quality management first introduced in the early 90s, according to DIN EN ISO 9001